Cacao Banana Bites
- 1 Cup Oats
- 3 Medjool Dates pitted and finely chopped
- 1 Lemon Zest
- Pinch Vanilla Powder and Cinnamon
- 2 ripe Bananas
- ½ Cup Natural Goats Milk Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Nectar
- 50g Cacao Nibs
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/Fan 160, Meanwhile grease and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
Mix together dates, oats, coconut nectar, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Lemon Zest, Cacao Nibs, Yogurt, and bananas in a bowl and give them a good mix. Add in a little bit of lemon juice and mix it up.
Spoon the mixture carefully into the baking tray and shape them round. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until they are cooked.
Cool them down and enjoy a delicious snack!